Monday, October 6, 2008

Fire Trucks at the Mall




Remove Formatting from selection

As everyone probably knows, October is fire safety month. It seems like just about every fire station has something going on. Well every year we try to take Ryan to the mall to see the great display of fire trucks and other rescue vehicles. We made it this year, however it was an icky day! It was raining, it was cold, it was just plan miserable. Didn't stop us though, I told my brother Jason and Mike to suck it up and be big boys that a little rain won't hurt them. The boys loved it, even thought it was raining. It seemed like there wasn't as many trucks there this year or people. Probably because of the rain.


Inside the mall, they have a huge set up with all kinds of different booths with activities for the kids. Well since it was raining, EVERYONE was inside. There was no way I was waiting in line for this. So what else you going to do...GO SHOPPING!! Thanks to Kristin on the great tip that The Children's Place was having a great sale! I didn't shop too long though, I was on a time limit set by both my brother Jason and Mike.

5 comments:

Amanda: said...

How fun! We watched the parade in Whitehall last night - the boys LOVED it!!!

Theresa said...

the kids are so CUTE!!! I guess we are going to the fire barn on Saturday for an Open House or something...I may not be going...Matt can take them...I need ME TIME!!!

jennie said...

CUTE pictures. He looks like he is in his glory with those trucks!

Ha! Kristin is such an enabler...I also was given the heads up on the sale and put a tiny dent in my credit card this weekend at the Childrens Place;)

Kristin said...

The fire trucks are always so much!!! It good that you take the time to do these things.

For the record, I was just trying to help:)...you can not afford to not shop when you can buy an outfit for $5.00!!!

Just wait until Chicago...

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

great pictures, mandy!
tonight I heard on the radio that there was a huge "remember the night" parade in Walker to honor fallen firefighters. I thought how cool that would be to take kids to one day!
i still cant believe how big madison is getting... they are growing up too fast!