Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Today is the day Mike turns 33. I am sure he doesn't mind me telling the whole blog world how old he is! I am still younger so I can do this!! When I find Mike, I found gold! For anyone who does not know him, he is wonderful! He is absolutely my best friend. He will do anything for anyone at any time of the day! He gave me 2 beautiful children, even though one of them took A LOT of work, he did not complain one bit:). He gives me anything I want. He works hard at his job, even though sometimes people don't' give him credit for it! He truly is a hard worker. The word "Lazy" cannot even fit into a sentence when you talk about him.

Mike is a great father. He loves his kids more than anything in the world. I remember when he found he we were having a boy, he was so excited. He wanted a boy so bad. He was so proud to tell everyone about his little boy! Seeing him hold that little boy for the first time made my heart melt. Then came the day when he found out we were having a little girl! He was so proud! He love s Ryan very much, but I am going to tell you there is something about Daddy's little girl, that just gets him. He loves that little girl so much and it makes me fall more and more in love with him when I see him with her, (and Ryan too). I don't know too many dads who bought their little girl a shirt that says "I love Daddy" in size 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months. Yup Madison has the same shirt in all sizes. I don't know what we are going to do once she outgrows 24 months! He is just so WONDERFUL! I don't know what I would ever do without him!!

Happy Birthday Mike! You are a wonderful person and We love you so very much!!!


Mike and Ryan Mike and Madison

Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Mike...from the sounds of it...I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!!!!

I will also keep my eye out for a daddy shirt in the "t-sizes"!!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!
I hope you guys get a nice night out to celebrate...
you are such a great daddy and husband! You deserve the best!

Stefanie said...

Such a sweet post Mandy! He sounds like such a great guy and daddy!

Theresa said...

YOu are so right Mandy! Mike is so GREAT!!! I am so glad you 2 met! You guys are awesome together!!!

I love ya, too, Mike!!! Happy Birthday!

jennie said...

Oohh, hes as old as Jason now! Cradle Robbers!

I am so happy that you found such a great guy...this post just makes me smile:)

Happy Birthday Mike, one of these days we have to all go out for beers!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to a wonderful husband and father!!