Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update on Miss Madison

First I would like say thank you everyone who called and everyone who wrote "Get Well" wishes to Madison. Also a BIG HUGE Thank You to my mom who picked up Ryan from preschool today, so I could take Madison to the Doctor. I know Thursday's are a very busy day for her and she didn't even hesitate to do me a favor. Ryan LOVED that HIS Grammie picked him up from school. I guess he ran right into her arms and Mrs. Simon said, well I guess I don't have to ID you! I love it! OK back to Madison...her temperature this morning was 104.5. Up last night with a 104 temp too. Well, first off last Tuesday when she was at the Dr. she was almost 25 pounds, today barely 23 pounds. The Dr. looked at her, and she does have a start of an ear infection and her throat is RAW! As her lymph nodes are swollen. So she is one sick little girl! We got some drugs and hopefully she will be feeling better really soon!! I hate seeing her so sick! Thanks again everyone! Oh and thank you Mom for taking Ryan for the night...I don't think I could have paid him to stay here!

3 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

thanks for the update, I was hoping the fever had broken.
I am sending get well wishes... & hope that medicine kicks in fast!poor little thing...
hang in there...
love, jen

Theresa said...

WOW!!! what a tough little girl!! and what a tough old Mom (I am kidding you're not OLD!!! just older than me!) Glad to hear she is doing better. I it is so hard when you have sick kids that cannot really tell you what is wrong, but you KNOW they are not well!!! KUDOS...and nothing is better than your REGULAR DR.!!!

oh yeah and Max and I handeled the store JUST fine without JOMAMA!!!

hope you get some sleep tonight! Love ya girl!

Kristin said...

I am so sorry to hear about Miss Madison. I hope she is on the path to recovery. I think most times it is harder on the parents (ok, mostly Mom) than the kids...so I hope you are on that same path:)! If that ever happens again, please let me know. I can pcik Ryan up and bring him home. It is not that far out of my way. Us mom's have to stick together:)

Take care...ALL of you!!!