Monday, September 29, 2008

Something little

I got this little survey in an e mail from Theresa today, so I thought I would just post it here and answer the questions. Just something fun to do.



Four, Four, Four, Four...


A) Four places that I go to over and over: preschool, Mom's house, work, and Target (I LOVE Target)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mike, Theresa, Michelle, and my mom

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Outback, Olive Garden, Mom's house, and Chen's

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Somewhere really warm, sleeping, (because my kids like to get up BEFORE 6 am), Las Vegas, and probably the mall.

E) Four people I think will respond: Let's hope some people from Blogland!

F) Four TV shows I watch: ER, Super Nanny, General Hospital, and Desperate Housewives

Ok..if you are reading this it's your turn. Copy and paste in your blog and answer!! Have fun!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I thought you might respond!!! NICE!!! I might have to alter some of my answers!!! I forgot about SCHOOL!!! DUH!!! and then there is the BATHROOM!! and the COUCH!!! oh yeah the KITCHEN!!! HAHA just kidding!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Disney World, Michaels, Hallmark, Dick Blick (Art Supply Store)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Kristin, Stefanie, my sister in-law Terri, and my mother in law

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Melting Pot, Ucellos, Fricanos, Dave & Busters (Chicago)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Cherrio Calligraphy Conference out East, My sister Annie's house playing with Luke & Emma, Stef's house playing with Emerson, and my sister-in-law's home in New Mexico playing with my 2 year old niece, Sydney.

E) Four people I think will respond: Kristin, Stefanie, Jennie, Hien (theresa already did!)

F) Four TV shows I watch: Law and Order, Bridezillas, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oops... I did not follow the directions.
damn.
I failed the test! ugghhh
okay, I will post in mine...

hien k. d. said...

hi Mandy :)

i saw this commercial saying something about how ER is the longest running medical drama - hm...doesn't General Hospital count? that's been going on for a lot longer, hasn't it? ;) i love Target, especially because there is no Meijers in Cleveland.