Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Gifts from Grammie



Ok, I don't EVER remember getting gifts for Halloween. Especially what my mom got the kids. We went to Sam's club the other night and the kids fell in love with these animals. Ryan loved the dinosaur and Madison loved the horsey. They are extremely cute but for Halloween??? What happened to candy, and Mom did you now read my last post?!? Just because both the kids cried and said they wanted one, she got it for them! They are really cute and the kids do really love them. But now I have to find room for these too! Geeze, I thought Christmas was just around the corner! If this is what they get for Halloween, I wonder what they will get for Thanksgiving??????
WARNING: ADULT CONTENT BELOW
This next picture Ryan did all by himself! I was on the computer and he kept saying... "we are all together mom" I just said "uh huh Ryan, that's great". He kept saying it and saying it, so I finally turn around and see this.........


I about died! I couldn't believe it! I was laughing so hard...of course I had to grab the camera and take a few pictures! Of course, this is all innocent to him, but to most adults, well, um..you have to admit, it's pretty damn funny! I wonder where he gets this stuff from! It must be his dad!!

Thanks again Grammie for the very friendly animals!! I just hope we don't have babies, because I DO NOT have anymore room in my house!!

6 comments:

jennie said...

There is no doubt that this is your child. No doubt at all...

Theresa said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

TOO FUNNY!!!

O YES!!! YOUR CHILD!!!

Good call on that one Jennie!

Kristin said...

That is way to funny!!! And you blame poor innocent Mike...I think this is all you Mandy!!!

For the record, we NEVER got anything but candy for Halloween...in fact, I don't think our grandparents even gave us that! We are very lucky to have parents that make such GREAT grandparents!!!

Theresa said...

I agree with Kristin on the Grandparent thing, too!

Shelly said...

this is so funny I had to get my husband and show him.

Lisa said...

Oh man that had me laughing!! Definetly a blackmale picture for his teenage years!!