Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Miss Madison!!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Madison in her first week home! I go back and look at these pictures and can't believe how small she was! It's amazing how much she has grown! As I am looking at these pictures, I begin to think...hmmmm...do I want another one?? I look at the baby pictures and I am all about having more...and then it hit me....a butterfly net! Yes a butterfly net...Ryan is running around the house trying to catch a butterfly and hit me upside the head. By the way, there are not any butterflies in the house , so I don't know what he was doing. Yeah I think 2 kids is plenty! Enjoy the pictures!!

Look at those cheeks! So precious!

Ryan and Madison. He wasn't too sure of her at first!!

Another favorite of mine. Look at how tiny her feet were! So so small! LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

so beautiful... I still remember holding her in my arms at the NM artfair..so precious!
yes, we need more babies in our family. Erin just had a boy, Annie had a boy, Chele a girl...
I guess it is our turn!!!

PS - if it rains on Saturday, tell dale that you are moving the party to his garage!

jennie said...

I dont know which I love more, those cheeks or the feet! Adorable and breathtaking.

Kristin said...

I agree with Jennie, I am not sure which one is better...the cheeks or the feet. BOTH ARE FABULOUS!!! I Just love them!!! Please keep the pictures coming...both old and new!