Friday, July 11, 2008

Cake Time!!!

For Ryan's first birthday we made his cake. His theme was Baby Einstein and we made the caterpillar from the shows. Well, since we made Ryan's first birthday cake, it was only fair we did for Madison too! I really just wanted to order a cake and be done with it, but Mike kept pointing out that we did make Ryan's first cake! So we decided to make Madison a butterfly cake. It was much much easier than Ryan's cake and only took about an hour! So I did a lot of complaining for nothing! I have to admit it does like cool. (I don't have picture of it yet, but will post it when I do. It's not much but I know she will love it) Well it's almost midnight, I am exhausted and still have lots more to do tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know we will!!!

Ryan's first birthday cake! Madison's is not as fancy, but it turned out great! (will post pictures later!)

One more picture before she turns 1!!

2 comments:

jennie said...

Ryans cake was so CUTE!! I cant wait to see the Butterfly. I did 1 butterbly once and it was pretty easy and cute too. Hope all went off without a hitch...beautiful photo of your baby!

Kristin said...

I love the cake...can't wait to see the butterfly. Hope the party was a success!!!