Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back..........



I am refreshed and ready to finish the post from last night...I promise it won't be very long this time! Just a few pictures from the Fireworks. After hitting the parade in Ludington and having a picnic at Grammie and Papa's house, we headed back to Whitehall for the fireworks! It was a little chilly but that didn't bother the kids at all. Ryan, Austin, and Madison stayed awake to watch all the fireworks. I thought for sure Madison would have fallen asleep but she was too nosey! She loves to people watch...I don't know where she gets that from :)


The boys wanted cotton candy! I knew Ryan wouldn't like it, but he had to have it. (we have tried cotton candy in the past and he just doesn't care for it) Austin was fine with that because he ate the WHOLE bag himself! That kid loves cotton candy. I guess I only edited one picture from that night. I am not going to back to edit more...I don't have too much time today!

Madison fell asleep on the way home and Ryan made it home, barely. When we got home we did a few of our own fireworks. Ryan thought it was pretty cool, Mike was bored with them because they were legal!

The kids slept in until 9 am on Saturday, it was great! I think that was the first time EVER for Ryan to sleep in that late. He is an early riser.

We went to the art fair on Saturday, which was fun! Mike knows this is the one event I look forward to every year, so we always make sure we make it! It was a beautiful day and there were TONS of people there!


Sunday was a relaxing day for us! We didn't do a darn thing. I did go grocery shopping but that was it. We let the kids play in the pool for a little bit. We haven't put up our big pool yet, so they had to make do with the little one. Which was great, they loved it!!!


Now I think I am all caught up! I am off to start getting Madison's birthday party together! Please PRAY for no rain on Saturday. We are planning on having her party outside...my house just isn't big enough for 30 + people!

Here are a few pictures from the rest of the weekend!!
Ryan and Madison swimming. Madison loved the water after I added hot water to it!!


SO BIGGGGGGGGGG!! Look at that BELLY!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

LOve all your photos...the car one is priceless! I cant believe your little girl is gonna be 1! Have a great week making all your plans and getting ready. I will be praying for the weather to be perfect!

Amanda: said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! The kids are getting so big - time flies by so fast! Good luck with the party - we always have Joshua's parties outside in August and we haven't been rained out yet! Here's hoping you're just as lucky :)

Shelly said...

she is so adorable, I will pray for good weather for her party. glad you had a wonderful 4th.