Monday, July 14, 2008

Madison is ONE!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Well Madison's first birthday has come and gone, but I still can't believe it! We had a great day on Saturday! We woke up to rain and thunder and a wet yard! I was very nervous and afraid it was not going to stop. It finally did and the sun even came out! We had Grandpa Snyder bring a huge tent (thanks again Old Man) just in case. My theory is if we put it up, it won't rain, if we don't put it up it will rain! So to keep the rain away the boys put it up! It worked out wonderful! The kids had a great time playing. I don't think Ryan, Austin, Emma, Lea Lea, Josie, or Madison ever stopped! I hope everyone kids slept as well as mine did that night!!
Madison got lots of very generous presents, and I thank everyone for that! I really appreciate how everyone made my little girl feel so special! She got lots of great new clothes! They are all so cute! I can't wait to play dress up! I am sure Madison is excited for this too! :)


Madison's butterfly cake. Not that spectacular, but she loved it! We had to take the picture from a certain angle because when I was carrying it out, Ryan went to touch it and fell into one side of it!


Madison's smash cake! I LOVE Ryke's cakes so her smash cake had to come from there! Their cakes are usually really gooey and messy! Just what I love!!! She stared out eating so nice and gentle, but then...............She made one heck of a mess! I was so glad to see her make a big mess for once!!

She got the cutest glasses and hat from Aunt Nancy! She loves the glasses!!

Ryan got her 2 baby dolls, which so loves!! She loves babies!!As long as she was in her chair, had her babies, had her hat on and was holding her sunglasses she was happy!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

Mandy... thanks so much for having us over, it was so great to be a part of her first birthday celebration! (I think I missed Ryan's when I was in treatment...) You did a fantastic job on the cake and food and setup! We had a great time... I took some really cute pics of Madison kissing luke - I can send those to you - they are so precious. I hope Koda was okay - I just don't have the heart to leave him in his cage at my parents when no one is home. Kevin was playing around/"testing" me when I was holding Luke - to see if I could handle a dog and a newborn at the same time..(um, is that even a question - can't all women handle a zillion things at once - anyways he was just being silly but I think he just wanted to get the image in his mind of what things will be like when we have a little one - we are getting really serious about having kids...whose party is next? Austin? Emma, Luke, Ryan and Maddy are all done...
Let's plan a day at the zoo with annie and emma - we have family passes so we can go anytime!
love ya!

Kristin said...

Happy 1st Birthday Madison!!!

Mom- your cake is beautiful! How are you doing? Are you holding up ok? Glad it is over? Wanting to cry? Have more? Happy they are sleeping through the night???

Take care of yourself and give those cute kids extra kisses tonight...right on those GREAT cheeks!!!

jennie said...

Mandy, your little girl is just the sweetest! The photos are beautiful. Adorable cake. YOu did great. Looks like all your hard work really payed off!

Shelly said...

Your little girl is so darn cute. My husband and I were in awe of her at target. She is sooo beautiful. It seems like forever ago that my baby was one. Enjoy her!!!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Madison!! It seems like just yesterday I ran into you at the hair salon and you said you were ready to pop and then a few days later seeing you at the hospital when you had her. She is absolutely adorable and I love her cakes!
(PS I left you this almost same post last week, but for some reason it isn't showing up. I probably did something wrong and it never went through so I'm trying again.=))