Friday, February 27, 2009

Tea Party

On Thursday, Ryan had a tea party at school! The kids got to dress up and were reminded that they had to use their manners. (they were learning about manners this week) It was the cutest thing ever. Ryan had tea, cupcakes, cookies, and strawberries. I asked him if he tried his tea, he looked at me and said "No, I just smelled it"! He doesn't eat or drink anything that does not look familar to him. I was surprised he didn't try it though, because he drinks tea with my mom all the time. But that is iced tea and not warm tea, so there may be a difference. I couldn't tell you because I do not like either!This is what all the parties are about....the food! At least that is what Ryan comes for!

One last picture......I cannot only imagine what Ashley is telling her mom! I have to say, I learn something new from the two of them everyday! It's so great!!

4 comments:

Amanda: said...

How fun!!!

jennie said...

All I'm going to say(that I havent already) is that I hope you guys know that you are TOTALLY getting your money's worth in that preschool class! Its the best!!!

Theresa said...

He looks like such a gentleman! fun times!

Shelly said...

what a handsome lil guy you have.. Oh and I am sure you don't want ot know what Ash is telling her Mom , I have seen that look many times lol, just kidding! love the pics..