Friday, March 6, 2009

26 days Straight....


That's how many days Mike has worked! 26 DAYS! Some of these days have been 10 and 12 hour days too. PLUS..he is taking a class from Baker once a week, PLUS...he makes time for his family, PLUS he makes dinner for the kids when I am not home, PLUS He has not complained one time. NOTHING! He truly is the best person in the world! He gives us whatever we want and puts our (me and kids) wants before his own! I never want for anything, neither do my kids! Sometimes I must justify my wants, but I usually get what I want! I could go on and on about him but I will leave at this....Mike is my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me! He has given me two beautiful (very active) children and a great life! Thanks Mike, you are the best and WE LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah Mike for being a great guy and not wasting your greatness on a worthless family. Mandy, Ryan, and Madison are just as great if you ask me.

Like Jerry McGuire...you complete me...well, neither of you complete me, but you complete each other...you get what I mean:)!

Lea said...

That's awesome girl because you certainly deserve someone so worthy of having you!! (Although - I think Mike stands some steep competition with Tom being the best hubby, friend & daddy there is!) HA!

Be glad Mike's working so much right now. With all the layoffs/cuts at Howmet right now, he's very fortunate. And so far, I am too!!

jennie said...

Good for you for seeing how great a guy you got, I would expect no less:) He is just as lucky to have you too!

Shelly said...

I love seeing happy couples it warms my heart, if only everyone could find that perfect person that suites them. So many are lacking that. I have to say I can see how wonderful he is from this picture any Daddy that will wear pink mouse ears for a picture has my vote!!!