Monday, February 9, 2009

Magic Kingdom

We started the day out with breakfast at the castle with the Disney Princesses. As we first entered the castle we got our picture taken with Cinderella. Madison was in her glory. She loves the pretty girls. The other Princess' that were going to be there was Jasmine, Belle, Princess Aurora (sleeping beauty), and Snow White. (Sorry if I spelled any of the names wrong) The breakfast we had was delicious. The eggs were to die for. I am not a big egg eater, but those eggs were great! Ryan got a sword and Madison got a wand. Ryan thought it was really neat to eat in a castle and was looking for the dragons! It was so cute. Each one of the princesses came to our table to sign the kids books and get pictures! Snow White even kissed Austin and left some of her lipstick on his cheek! We teased him all day about having a new girlfriend! Madison and Belle!

Madison was in love. She even gave her a kiss! It was too sweet!


Ryan and Madison with Princess Aurora!


Madison and Snow White.

Ryan was not too sure of Snow White!

Madison and Ryan with Jasmine. Jason was not impressed with her because of the excessive amounts of hair on her stomach! What a weirdo...I thought we were bringing the kids to meet the princesses, not for him to be checking them out!
The kids LOVED the Magic Kingdom, as did I. We meet a lot of characters and got lots of pictures! We were able to ride everything without a wait, I think they longest we waited was 20 minutes for the Jungle Cruise! It was so nice.


Waiting for Mickey and Minnie Mouse! They were very excited!


Ryan and Madison with the Mice.

My big thing was getting a good spot so the kids could watch the parade. Well, when we were walking away from Splash Mountain a cast member came up to me and started talking to me about everything. Then I asked him the best place to watch the parade and he told me. He also told me to be there 30 minutes before the parade starts. That is what we did. We got our spot 30 minutes before the parade started. I got up to go get the kids some snacks. I got back to our spot and some people who were not from the United States (I think that is the nicest way I can put it) pushed their kids right in our spots, took them right over. My mom and Mike were there with the kids, and tried to tell them, but they pretended to not understand. We waited 30 minutes to get a good spot and they come 2 minutes before the parade starts and took our kids spot. I was furious! But we Just pushed them back and moved right back in...we still got to enjoy the parade. Which was fantastic! The kids loved it. Jason was little disappointed because the day before the Pittsburgh Steelers were in the parade. He was bummed he missed it!


Ryan was little unsure of Captain Hook and Mr. Smee!

We were lucky enough to meet up with Peter Pan and Wendy!


I just love this picture and had to throw it in!

I think I enjoyed the Magic Kingdom the most. We spent 2 days at this park and it was well worth it. The kids basically got to ride everything twice. I think Ryan's favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear ride, and Madison loved It's a Small World! She loved all the "babies". It was soo cute! Austin loved the Monster's Inc. show. They put him and Jason on the big screen and asked him some questions. It was way cute! Austin thought he was the man of the show! It was great!

Ryan LOVED the Buzz Lightyear ride. We had to ride it 3 times!

We only kept them in here long enough so we could get a beer!


We didn't stay for the fireworks because we didn't want to have to deal with mass amounts of people waiting to get on the bus. After being there all day we were exhausted! We just wanted to get back to the room.

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

What fun!! Looks like you all had a great time. LOVE the pics of the kids with all the princesses!

jennie said...

I don't know where to start...

Great pics, but the princesses look like hell. A hairy stomache?
I'm with your bro on that one...

I think I could only handle that place with someone like you. Those non-American idiots. I would go postal. But sometimes I think these things only happen to you.

And lastly, I love the "jail" pic!
Bet that was the best beer you ever tasted....
;)

Mandy said...

Jennie,
I guess for what Disney employees get paid it's not that surprising on the hairy stomach. Hahahha..I was surprised to learn that most all employees get paid minimum wage, characters a few cents more. But then again they do have to employ a ton of people and I am sure the turn around is high!!!
I will make sure and tell Jason you were just as disguisted with the stomach hair as he was!!!!

Theresa said...

I have a question for Jay, HOw did he see the hair on her stomache?was it that kind of dress or did he take a "PEEK" down the top???

I love the pictures...and when you mentioned that about the "NON-AMERICANS" I figured you would push right back in there...I would have too...!! WTG girl!

Looks like a blast, but I don't thihk I will ever go, I like to avoid situations with large amounts of people ("NON-AMERICAN" or whomever!) unless it is a Kenny Concert!

Mya said...

I love all the pictures and the story to go along with them. It looks like you had a great time. As far as the hariy princess that is horrible. I would have flipped out for sure. But, wonder how did he see her belly. Was it not covered?? Glad you all had such a wonderful time. I am so jealous you were in warm sunny weather!!!!