Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween this year was wonderful! We had great weather and had a great time! The kids and I went to Toys R Us for a pre Halloween parade. It was ok..I expected more...but Ryan enjoyed walking around Toys R Us in his costume!
The kids were very excited to go trick or treating! I think Ryan had been practicing for a week, and he was even teaching Madison what to say! She had it down! We were ready to go.

We decided to go to my brother Mike's neighborhood. Jason and Austin also joined us. Ryan loved having his cousin trick or treating with him. Poor Madison couldn't keep up with the boys. My mom and dad also joined us on our adventure! The kids were very excited to have Grammie and Papa go trick or treating with them! I think we only went trick or treating for about an hour and the kids got tons of candy. (which Mike has been taking to work each day)

4 comments:

Amanda: said...

Love the costumes! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The weather was certainly helpful!!!!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

I LOVE the pictures of the kids! Madison looks great! It was a perfect Halloween, I am so glad that you could all enjoy it. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Love ya!

jennie said...

SO CUTE. I love Madison's costume!Totally adorable. The best part of Ryan's are the giant feet:) Hang on to those boy costumes for me, I can always pass girly ones to you:)

Lisa said...

They look so adorable!