Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday

It's one of those days already. Ryan and Madison are fighting like cats and dogs. He just whipped Madison with his blanket. He has been in my dad's birthday cake all morning. He is very sneaky about it too. Something about the red and black frosting all over his fingers and face tell me he was in the cake. (even though he said he wasn't) Ryan is on his 3rd set of pajamas because he likes to make more laundry for me to do! I asked him why he keeps changing his pajamas and his response was because I like to wear all my jammies! As I type this, Ryan and Madison are putting all their books into Madison's crib! Nice!! I guess at least she will have something to read when she takes her nap this afternoon.
To add to this day, It's snowing out, I have to go to the grocery store and I don't want to! I hate bundling the kids up and venturing out in the snowy weather! I guess I will be talking to Mike about moving somewhere warm when he gets home! Whew...ok now I feel better....I am off to get all the books out of the crib!! I hope everyone elses Monday is going better than mine.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I feelin' for you...I hope your day goes better!!!!

Amanda: said...

Hmmm, let's see. I'm running on fumes because Logan got VERY sick at 4am this morning. Puke, diarrhea, the whole 9 yards! Can't wait for the rest of the family to catch it!

Add to that the fact that I'm working a full 40 hours this week (I usually work 20) and have to leave my house at 6:45am to make it to work by 8:00am, on top of being up with a sick kid last night, LOL.

At least you don't have puke at your house :)

Seriously though... tomorrow will be better. For both of us. I hope, LOL!

jennie said...

I am apparently serving M&Ms and apple slices for lunch. Not a far leap from birthday cake.

Good luck with the rest of your day! And there is always our last resort...

Mya said...

Sorry to hear you had one of those days on Monday. I know that sometimes we feel like things are just outta control. It's okay - next time take a deep breath and think "it's time for a chicago trip". Then we can start planning another one. Hope your week is going better for you. :)

Theresa said...

put your right hand on your left shoulder, now put you left hand on your right shoulder...NOW SQUEEZE~~~ That is a HUG from me!!! It comes and it goes...I know how kids are...I have 4!!!

LOVE the new header pic! how precious!

hien k. d. said...

it's finallly the end of the week. :) i love your header picture, Mandy!!

Shelly said...

that got me tired just reading it, I have many of those days but it does get easier in time well maybe it's does not really get easier maybe I just tell myself that and the fact is that I am just more used to the craziness which ever we always recover.

Lisa said...

I have been having my fair share of these kinds of days lately too! Hope your day got better! =)