Sunday, May 4, 2008

Starting a Blog???

Ok, here is my first shot at starting a blog! I guess we will see how often I can actually post her, and post pictures! I am the worst about taking pictures and leaving them on my camera for weeks, and then finally downloading them, usually about 300 of them! I know it's awful!! I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, so I thought I would give a shot at it. Like I said, we will see!! First I have to see if I can figure all this out!!! Wish me LUCK!! I know I will need it!!

2 comments:

jennie said...

WELCOME!!!!!
Its very pretty...
Just a warning, you will start taking photos of things you would never have before, just to post it here. Thoughts like "that would be blog-worthy" will enter you mind throughout the day. I am excited to see what you do!

Nano said...

hey girl,
site looks great, picture are right size too..
they sure are growing up fast!!
talk at you soon blogger women!! hehehehehehe
LOve ya's
Nano