Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hillbilly Rockstar!!!!





Wednesday night was my once a year expensive night out! Mike took Me and Theresa to see Kenny Chesney in concert! It was AWESOME! Thanks again to my mom, who we can always count to watch the kids for us! And this time, she came to our house, which was so nice!!! Thanks again Mom! You are the BEST!! Ok back to Kenny, I can never get enough of Kenny, and it seems I try to go every year! I will recap the last few years I saw him in concert!! In 2004, I won tickets to see Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, and Dierks Bentley! With the tickets I also got to go backstage and meet Dierks Bentley. I took Theresa with me. We had a great time and great seats! Thanks WMUS!! In 2005, Mike wouldn't let me go to the concert because I was pregnant with Ryan. I was due a week after he came to town, he thought it was too close and didn't think it was a good idea. So I missed out that year! Then in 2006, we got tickets to go again! Well this time it was Jenny, Theresa, My brother Mike, his wife Meredith, and my husband Mike. We decided to go to the B.O.B before the show for some drinks. Well they were having a drawing for tickets, not just regular tickets, SAND BAR tickets...this was closer than front row, it was right next to the stage, standing only. Well, guess who won them? No, not me, but my husband Mike. (BTW~ he doesn't really like country music and still goes to the concerts with me! It's so nice) So we got the great sand bar tickets. I had great views of Kenny's butt and could have touched it a couple of times, but really didn't want to get kicked out! I got some great pictures, and he signed my hat!! WAHOOOO.......We had a great time! Ok, 2007, was pregnant again....didn't make it to the show! So this year Mike promised me I could go! We had a great time and I can't wait to see him again next year!! (if I am not pregnant again! are you catching a pattern here??) Seriously, I am pretty sure we are done having kids!!! Thanks Mike for taking us and putting up with all of our Kenny stalking after the concert!!


2 comments:

jennie said...

K.C.= YUM. Thats all I have to say about that.

Shelly said...

lucky you, glad you had a great time.