Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Day at the Beach






Ok, so two posts in one day that may be a record for me. But then again, I just downloaded about 300 pictures on the computer! Anyway, today we took the kids to the beach. It was a little chilly, but we loved being in the sun! The kids had a blast. Ryan loves to play on any playground and Madison had a great time playing in the sand. (She really needs to start walking, it would be so much easier!!!) She loved the swings too!! Ryan brought his kite and once we got it up in the sky, he flew it for about 2 minutes and was done! So I got to fly his kite for awhile! I guess it didn't interest him as much as we thought it would.



After being outside for most of the day, Madison was sleeping by 8:15 and Ryan was out by 8:30! Gotta love the sunny days when we can get outside and run the kids tired!!! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!

5 comments:

jennie said...

Dude, your kite photo is awesome! Someone has a great eye! We actually cannot visit the beach yet because my kids will go straight to the water. They do not care if its 40 degrees. So we are waiting. I dont want to have to go in there after them!

Kristin said...

What a fabulous picture of Ryan and the kite. Love it!!!

I also LOVE Kenny. We have seen him seceral times. NEVER the seats you have, but we did see hime at the Frauenthal when he was up and coming. I guess every seat in there is good:)!

Hope you had a great long weekend!

Aunt Betty said...

Love the blog and absolutely adore the pictures. (The butterflies on the side are a nice touch too).

I will put you in my favorites so I don't forget where you are.

I didn't know you went to see Kenny so many times! It is sooooo not fair!!

Lisa said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun filled weekend! Now if only it would STAY warm for more than a day around here we would be all set! =)

Shelly said...

I love taking my kids to the beach but I need it a bit warmer I'm a baby about the cold. I love outdoor pictures, your kids are so darn adorable..