Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Adding pictures??? Did it work???


This is my first attempt on putting pictures in a post, I guess I will see if it turns out or not. I am not sure if these pictures are going to be HUGE or you are going to need a magnifying glass to see them...I guess we will see. Anyway, this is Ryan's 3 year picture and Madison's 9 month picture! Ryan did great, usually he is a little stinker! Madison did so so. She was coming down with a cold (later to find out a double ear infection), and we really had to do some wild things to get her to smile. This is usually not the case, she is one smiley baby! In all her pictures I can see she is not feeling well in her eyes! Poor baby!! Well, we have a busy day today so I better get going! I hope this works, Thanks Jennie for getting me hooked!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Mandy!! Welcome on the blog wagon. I'm glad I get to see your cutie-pie kids on here too now!

Kristin said...

Hey Mandy!!! Why didn't you tell me that you started a blog? I had to stalk you through Jennie!! I will always find you:)!
Glad that you started the ol' blog. I love to hear what is going on and LOVE pictures!!!