Friday, May 16, 2008

Lovin' the warm weather!!



We are getting so excited the weather is shaping up and it's almost summer! Ryan loves to play outside. If he had his way he would never come inside. Yesterday, my nephew Austin came over to play with Ryan. They raced their Lightening McQueen cars around the yard! It was so cute!








After racing around, they decided to play in the sandbox. Madison loved it! She had someone to play with. You have to understand, that I love having a little girl! I love shopping for her and dressing her in all the cute dresses with the matching shoes, sweaters, purses and hair bows! (Thanks Annie for all the hair bows you have made, we love them!) Well, get Madison around the boys and it's trucks and cars! That's all she wants to play with! She has every "girly" toy you can imagine, yet she chooses to play with her brother's cars, trucks, and even the tool bench! So, yesterday when she was in the sandbox she immediately went to where the boys were and had to join in playing with the trucks! I guess, I better keep dressing her the way I want now, because I have a feeling she is going to have none of it once she gets older...but I can try...right?!? Here a couple pictures of her playing with the boys and "their" toys!!






Here are two of my favorite pictures from yesterday! The first one is of Ryan and Madison. Ryan loves to give Madison rides in his car. I put her in the car and she immediately put her arm around him and away they went! I had to run to get my camera so I could get a picture! I love pictures when they are taken from the back! I just love it! The last picture is of Ryan and Austin! They are the best of friends! I am so glad My brother and I have our boys so close together! (exactly 2 months apart!) They have always been the best of friends, and I foresee them being real close for years to come!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I can't wait for the weather to stay warm, my kids also love the outdoors, I love all the pictures...

jennie said...

Oh those pics are so cute!!!!!!!
I bet you were the same way when you were little. Your mom wanting to dress you up and you running with the boys! Personally I love it. The best of both worlds!