Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a warm day!

Tuesday was a very nice day around here. The kids were outside most of the day, inside only for naps, and then back outside! It's amazing how much Madison can do this year. She is climbing the ladder to get up the slide and she is climbing on everything she can climb on! She loves playing baseball with Ryan. Only one incident of Ryan hitting her with the baseball bat. Needless to say no more playing baseball when she is near! Ryan also loves it outside. He is so hard to get inside when it's time. It's just too bad that the weather only lasted 2 days. I told Mike he had to tell the kids that they can't go outside now because it's too cold!

I think it's time we get Madison her own car. We really had to squeeze her in there!! She didn't care, she loved it!!

Madison very excited she made it down the slide!!

The kids played together so well that day! I just can't wait for warmer weather to stick around. This is just what we needed, the chance to get outside and have FUN!!

2 comments:

Amanda: said...

Hahahaha - thanks to the pines surrounding our property, I still have SNOW in my backyard! I did take the boys to the township park down the road, though - that was nice.

Theresa said...

I think that was the day we walked to pick the kids up. Now Ben wants to walk to get them EVERYDAY! I love the car, when we were at Toys'R'Us the other day i was SO glad that Ben didn't look up and see the one above his head! WOOWEE...

Looks like the kids had a GREAT time!