Monday, May 18, 2009

Ryan's field trip to Pizza Hut

Well, Ryan's first year of preschool is finally winding down. He has 2 more days of school left. It's hard to believe. I don't remember my years of school going by as fast as this year did for him! Last Thursday his class took a walking field trip to Pizza Hut to use their Book It certificates. They got a grand tour of Pizza Hut! Ryan was really impressed with the big walk in refrigerator and the big walk in freezer! After the tour, each child got to make their own pizza! Ryan got to put whatever he wanted on it. He choose cheese, pepperoni, and sausage! He was so excited to be at Pizza Hut making his own pizza. A special thank you to my mom for watching Madison so I could go with Ryan! As always, we can always count on her to help us out! Thanks again Mom!


t

3 comments:

jennie said...

his pizza is making me hungry.

Kristin said...

He is such a cutie!! And yes, this year did seem to go by EXTRA fast!!!

Stefanie said...

oh my... it seems like just such a short time ago, I was reading about Ryan starting pre-school!