Friday, June 6, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!



The weekend is finally here! I am so glad. However, I don't think the weather is going to be that great..it looks like rain all weekend!! I guess that means we will have to do indoor activities, Like SHOPPING!! Did I mention that Bath and Body Works is having their BIG SALE now! It's time to stock up ladies! I love that place...but I will admit I have I sometimes wonder when I am ever going to use all the lotion I have now. But hey it was on sale, it was a great deal, and I couldn't pass it up!! I do have to shope there either without kids, or when Mike is with to me take the kids, because I just cannot get around that store with a stroller, especially the double stroller. I have only knocked over one display thingy, but in my defensive it was my first time out, by myself, with a double stoller! And that display shouldn't have been there anyway!!!


Well, I am gong to be lazy today and go through some older pictures of the kids and post them. On one of my cameras I have over 500 pictures, yeah 500, the other one only has about 150, but it will still take awhile to upload them!
Here are two of my favorite pictures of the kids.
The first one is of Ryan is 6 months old, he loved taking a shower when he was a baby! I just love the water dripping in his face and his big smile...just so cute! I really miss those baby days!


The next picture is of Madison is about 8 months old. Like her brother she loves the shower too! I knew I had these two pictures of the kids, similar pictures and about the same age. What do you think....do they look alike. I can see a little similarities in the two, but to me they look totally different!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

That is cute! I think there seems to be similarities, but I cannot put my finger on them. I just love big-baby-open-mouth smiles!

Lisa said...

How cute!! They have the same happy expression, but I think they look totally different in the pics, but one things for sure they are both stinkin adorable!!

Shelly said...

I can see the similarities also but they are so cute and precious, I miss those baby years. But I must admit I really like that my kids can do more for themselves. I also love bath & body works, I am obsessed with their antibacterial collection.